Tuesday, January 8, 2019

How to Save An Unhappy Marriage| Stop Divorce | Complete Guide in 2019 | Brad Browning



https://tinyurl.com/spouse2019 -- Click here for more marriage saving advice. In this video, I’m going to teach you how to prevent separation or divorce and save your marriage. This is obviously going to be a huge topic and I’m going to cover as much as I can in this video. So sit tight and be sure to watch this entire clip, because I’m going to teach you things that most couples will never know about building a loving marriage. This video is for people whose husband or wife announced that they’re no longer happy in their marriage. You may have heard painful things like, “I’m just not happy anymore”, “I don’t love you”, or “I’m leaving you.” Or, maybe they’ve already left you. No matter the case, I know how extremely difficult, stressful, and heartbreaking this situation is… and I know how hopeless you might feel at this very moment. So I’m going to start off this long video by telling you that there IS light at the end of this long tunnel. With the proper guidance, help, and attitude, it is possible to turn your marriage around despite how adamant your spouse may be on divorce. I know this because I’ve seen thousands of so called “hopeless” couples turn it around – and I know exactly how they did it. With that being said, rebuilding a broken marriage is a rocky road. Sometimes, things can get a little worse before they get better, and it takes a lot of devotion on your part to make things better. However, I promise you that if you watch this whole video and follow my advice very closely, you’ll have the best chance possible of rebuilding that marriage you and your spouse deserve. But before I get into what TO do to save your marriage, I first need to tell you about what NOT to do. The vast majority of married couples that I coach commit almost all of these very damaging mistakes. And I know that some of you might be in a situation where your spouse isn’t willing to work on the marriage, but in a minute, I’ll tell you why that’s okay, and why it’s even more important for you to learn these common mistakes before you go down the road of rebuilding a newer, happier marriage. Some of this stuff you may already know, but it’s important to remember these mistakes before you cause any further damage to your marriage – and these are tips that will have an immediate impact on your relationship. I like to call these mistakes my “Big Marital Mistakes”. Big Marital Mistakes #1 – Initiating needless conflict with your spouse. When you’re trying to fix a broken marriage and you’re feeling desperate, chances are things can spiral out of control very easily… (and I think you know what I’m talking about). You think that if you could just talk to your spouse about all your problems and find common ground, your marriage will magically fix itself and get better. But usually, this isn’t the case. While communicating with your spouse is important in rebuilding a marriage, what your marriage does NOT need right now is another argument or fight. Even if your partner says something antagonizing or wants to bring up a touchy sticky issue at the moment, do your best to avoid conflict politely. Don’t ignore your spouse or discount any of their concerns, but you need to ensure that the discussion doesn’t end up in a screaming match. You can say something along the lines of, “I know this is a real concern right now and I want to resolve this issue, but can we discuss this later?” Try and be as non-confrontational as possible – at least for now – until you learn how you can manage how to handle your arguments later. I’ll get to what I call my “Dispute Defusing System” later in this video. If you have any questions or concerns about this common mistake, please be sure to ask questions in the comments section below. I’ll do my very best to get back to you as soon as I can. *** More from Brad Browning: *** Mend the Marriage: https://tinyurl.com/spouse2019

1 comment:

  1. All thanks to this great man called Dr Agbazara the great spell caster that bring back the joy in me by helping me to bring back my lover who break up with me Four months ago but now with me with the help of Dr Agbazara the great love spell caster. All thanks goes to him you can also contact him for help if you need him in times of troubles via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) you can also WhatsApp on this Number +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete

pCloud Premium

2019 Black Friday Web Hosting Sales | Cyber Monday | Online Marketing Sales

Black Friday is around the corner and here is a list of the best web hosting and  online business links to help you be successful in 20...